A high quality solvent based penetrating primer.
- Quick drying
- Easy application with a brush
Drying Time @ 25°C : Surface dry : 30 mins
: Hard dry : 2 hrs
Recoating Time : 4 hrs
Viscosity : 15 sec Ford Cup 4
Specific Gravity : 1 – 1.1
Mass Solids : 15%
: 8– 10m²/L
Colour : Clear
Method : Roller brush or airless spray gun.
Thinning : Mineral Turpentine if required to maximum 10%.
Cleaning : Mineral Turpentine
Conditions : Temperature between 5°C and 40°C, relative humidity of less than 85%, preferably
between 10:00 and 16:00. Ideally, apply when the temperature of the substrate is at least
2⁰C above dew point, if possible away from direct sunlight.
5 Litres plastic containers and 200 Litres steel drums.
1. Keep out of reach of children.
2. Ensure to maintain good ventilation during application and drying process.
3. In case of skin contact, wash with soap and water or a recognised skin cleaner. Avoid contact with eyes. In
case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with running water and seek medical advice.
4. If product is ingested drink plenty of water or milk. Do not induce vomiting at any time. Seek medical advice.
5. To avoid any risk of spillage, always transport in a secure upright position