A medium quality emulsion based paint with good power used for walls and ceilings.
- Quick drying, simple to use
- Dries to a smooth flat finish
- Easy application with a roller
1. A flat wall and ceiling finish designed for interior use.
2. Suitable for direct application to new plaster concrete, brickwork and various types of composition boards.
Type : Styrene/Acrylic Co-Polymer
Drying Time @ 25°C : Surface dry : 30 min
: Hard dry : 4 hrs
Recoating Time : 6 hrs
Viscosity : 96 – 105 Kµ
Specific Gravity : 1.47 – 1.51
Mass Solids : 57 -60%
: 5– 7m²/L dependent on surface texture and porosity.
Colour : White and standard pastel colours.
Mixing : Stir well before use with a flat paddle to an even consistency. Stir occasionally during use.
Method : Roller brush or airless spray gun.
Thinning : Mineral Turpentine if required to maximum 10%.
Cleaning : Mineral Turpentine
Conditions : Temperature between 5°C and 40°C, relative humidity of less than 85%, preferably
between 10:00 and 16:00. Ideally, apply when the temperature of the substrate is at least
2⁰C above dew point, if possible away from direct sunlight.
Drying time : Touch dry 4hrs at 23°C. Note: higher temperatures will accelerate the drying times
(approximately halved for every 10⁰C increase), whilst lower temperatures will retard the
drying times (approximately doubled for every 10⁰C decrease.
Recoating time : 18 Hours at 23°C.
Requirements : Two Coats
Surface must be free from loose particles and grease before painting.
New surfaces: Freshly troweled plaster should be allowed to dry for at least 21 days then apply Rainbow Fresh
Previously Painted Surfaces: All the previous paint that is powdered, blistered or flaked should be removed by
scrapping, wire brushing or sanding. The Surface should then be washed and allowed to dry.
5Litres and 20 Litres plastic containers and 200 Litres steel drums
1. Keep out of reach of children.
2. Ensure to maintain good ventilation during application and drying process.
3. In case of skin contact, wash with soap and water or a recognised skin cleaner. Avoid contact with eyes. In
case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with running water and seek medical advice.
4. If product is ingested drink plenty of water or milk. Do not induce vomiting at any time. Seek medical advice.
5. To avoid any risk of spillage, always transport in a secure upright position