Pink Wood Primer
A general purpose wood primer for interior and exterior uses.
Download Material and Technical Data Safety SheetsPlease enter your email to download Material Safety Data Sheet and Technical Safety Data Sheet for this product.
- Provides excellent adhesion for subsequent overcoating with Rainbow Undercoat and Rainbow Gloss top
Type : Medium Oil Alkyd
Drying Time @ 25°C : Surface dry : 4 hrs
: Hard dry : 18 hrs
Recoating Time : 18 hrs
Viscosity : 67 – 75 Kµ
Specific Gravity : 1.35 – 1.39
Mass Solids : 68 -72%
: 9– 11m²/L dependent on surface texture and porosity.
Colour : Pink
Mixing : Stir well before use with a flat paddle to an even consistency. Stir occasionally during use.
Method : Roller brush or airless spray gun.
Thinning : Mineral Turpentine if required to maximum 10%.
Cleaning : Mineral Turpentine
Conditions : Temperature between 5°C and 40°C, relative humidity of less than 85%, preferably
between 10:00 and 16:00. Ideally, apply when the temperature of the substrate is at least
2⁰C above dew point, if possible away from direct sunlight.
Requirements : Two Coats
- Surface must be free from loose particles and grease before painting.
- Special attention must be given to painting the end grain to avoid moisture
1 Litre and 5 Litres tin cans
1. Keep out of reach of children.
2. Ensure to maintain good ventilation during application and drying process.
3. In case of skin contact, wash with soap and water or a recognised skin cleaner. Avoid contact with eyes. In
case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with running water and seek medical advice.
4. If product is ingested drink plenty of water or milk. Do not induce vomiting at any time. Seek medical advice.
5. To avoid any risk of spillage, always transport in a secure upright position