Download Material and Technical Data Safety Sheets
Please enter your email to download Material Safety Data Sheet and Technical Safety Data Sheet for this product.
- Quick drying, simple to use
- Application by brush or roller
- Excellent water resistance and binding power
- Low dirt retention
- Suitable for direct application to correctly primed or previously painted interior/exterior cement plaster.
- Suitable for application to correctly primed metal and wooden surfaces.
Type : Styrene/ Acrylic Co-Polymer
Viscosity : 100– 105 Krebs Units
Specific Gravity : 1.23 – 1.27
Mass Solids : 45 – 50%
Spreading Rate : 8– 10m²/L dependent on surface texture and porosity.
Gloss Level : Sheen
Colour : Wide range of colours
Mixing : Stir well before use with a flat paddle to an even consistency. Stir occasionally during use.
Method : Roller brush or airless spray gun.
Thinning : Not recommended.
Cleaning : Tap water.
Conditions : Temperature between 5°C and 40°C, relative humidity of less than 85%, preferably
between 10:00 and 16:00. Ideally, apply when the temperature of the substrate is at least
2⁰C above dew point, if possible away from direct sunlight.
Drying time : Touch dry 30 Minutes – 1 Hour at 23°C. Note: higher temperatures will accelerate the
drying times (approximately halved for every 10⁰C increase), whilst lower temperatures will
retard the drying times (approximately doubled for every 10⁰C decrease.
Recoating time : 4 Hours at 23°C.
Requirements : Two Coats
Surfaces must be sound, clean and dry (moisture content below 15%) before painting.
1 Interior cement plaster : One coat Rainbow Plaster Primer
2. Gypsum plaster : One coat Rainbow Plaster Primer
3. Wood : One coat Rainbow Pink Primer
4. Mild steel : One coat Rainbow Red Oxide Primer
1. Gloss enamel : Sand well, clean and apply directly.
2. Emulsion paint : Clean well and apply directly.
3. Chalky surfaces :Wire brush and apply one coat Rainbow Bonding Liquid
4. Poor condition surfaces :Strip down and treat as new work.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Ensure to maintain good ventilation during application and drying process.
- In case of skin contact, wash with soap and water or a recognised skin cleaner. Avoid contact with eyes. In
case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with running water and seek medical advice.
- If product is ingested drink plenty of water or milk. Do not induce vomiting at any time. Seek medical advice.
- To avoid any risk of spillage, always transport in a secure upright position