A good quality emulsion based paint with good hiding power used for ceilings.
- Quick drying simple to use
- Dries to a smooth flat finish.
- Suitable for use on all ceiling walls be it plaster, concrete or ceiling boards.
Viscosity : 96– 105 Krebs Units
Specific Gravity : 1.50 – 1.54
Mass Solids : 54 – 56%
Spreading Rate : 5– 6 m²/L dependent on surface texture and porosity.
Gloss Level : Matt
Colour : White
Method : Roller brush or airless spray gun.
Thinning : Mineral Turpentine if required to maximum 10%.
Cleaning : Mineral Turpentine
Conditions : Temperature between 5°C and 40°C, relative humidity of less than 85%, preferably
between 10:00 and 16:00. Ideally, apply when the temperature of the substrate is at least
2⁰C above dew point, if possible away from direct sunlight.
Drying time : Touch dry 30min at 23°C. Note: higher temperatures will accelerate the drying times
(approximately halved for every 10⁰C increase), whilst lower temperatures will retard the
drying times (approximately doubled for every 10⁰C decrease.
Recoating time : 6 Hours at 23°C.
Requirements : Two Coats
- Surfaces must be sound, clean and dry (moisture content below 15%) before painting.
- Two or three coats of Rainbow Ceiling White are ideal depending on the porosity of the surface.
- Nail heads should be coated with Red Oxide Primer and Universal Undercoat.
5 and 20 Litres plastic containers and 200 Litres steel drums.
1. Keep out of reach of children.
2. Ensure to maintain good ventilation during application and drying process.
3. In case of skin contact, wash with soap and water or a recognised skin cleaner. Avoid contact with eyes. In
case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with running water and seek medical advice.
4. If product is ingested drink plenty of water or milk. Do not induce vomiting at any time. Seek medical advice.
5. To avoid any risk of spillage, always transport in a secure upright position