ceilings with excellent coverage and spreadability.
Download Material and Technical Data Safety SheetsPlease enter your email to download Material Safety Data Sheet and Technical Safety Data Sheet for this product.
- Quick drying, simple to use
- Application by brush or roller
- Excellent water resistance and binding power
- Low dirt retention
Type : Styrene/ Acrylic Co-Polymer
Drying Time @ 25°C : Surface dry : 30 min
: Hard dry : 4 hrs
Recoating Time : 6 hrs
Viscosity : 96– 105 Kµ
Specific Gravity : 1.50 – 1.52
Mass Solids : 60 – 64%
Spreading Rate : 8– 10m²/L dependent on surface texture and porosity.
Gloss Level : Matt
Calculated max VOC : 16g/L maximum for White, Pastel tinting base and selected standard colours.
Respecting the environment : 100% Lead Free & Low VOC. Dispose of excess product and containers in a
responsible manner without harming the environment.
- Ready for use with brush or roller
- Clean up with water
- Thinning is not recommended, but can be thinned with maximum 10% water. Note: Opacity will be reduced
Surfaces must be sound, clean and dry (moisture content below 15%) before painting.
1 Interior cement plaster : One coat Rainbow Plaster PrimerNew Painted Surfaces: Freshly trowelled plaster should be allowed to dry for at least 21 days, and then apply
Rainbow Fresh Plaster Primer.
Previously Painted Surfaces: All the previous paint that is powdered, blistered or flaked should be removed by
scraping, wire brushing or sanding. The surface should then be washed and allowed to dry.
2. Gypsum plaster : One coat Rainbow Plaster Primer
3. Wood : One coat Rainbow Pink Primer
4. Mild steel : One coat Rainbow Red Oxide Primer
1. Gloss enamel : Sand well, clean and apply directly.
2. Emulsion paint : Clean well and apply directly.
3. Chalky surfaces :Wire brush and apply one coat Rainbow Bonding Liquid
4. Poor condition surfaces :Strip down and treat as new work.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Ensure to maintain good ventilation during application and drying process.
- In case of skin contact, wash with soap and water or a recognised skin cleaner. Avoid contact with eyes. In
case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with running water and seek medical advice.
- If product is ingested drink plenty of water or milk. Do not induce vomiting at any time. Seek medical advice.
- To avoid any risk of spillage, always transport in a secure upright position