A superior quality low sheen acrylic emulsion paint for Interior and exterior walls.
Download Material and Technical Data Safety Sheets
Please enter your email to download Material Safety Data Sheet and Technical Safety Data Sheet for this product.
- Quick drying, simple to use
- Application by brush or roller
- Excellent water resistance and binding power
- Low dirt retention
1. Suitable for direct application to correctly primed or previously painted interior/exterior cement plaster.
2. Suitable for application to correctly primed metal and wooden surfaces.
Type : Styrene/ Acrylic Co-Polymer
Drying Time @ 25°C : Surface dry : 30 min
: Hard dry : 4 hrs
Recoating Time : 8 hrs
Viscosity : 100– 105 Kµ
Specific Gravity : 1.23 – 1.27
Mass Solids : 45 – 50%
Spreading Rate : 8– 10m²/L dependent on surface texture and porosity.
Gloss Level : Low Sheen
Colour : Wide range of colours
Mixing : Stir well before use with a flat paddle to an even consistency. Stir occasionally during use.
Method : Roller brush or airless spray gun.
Thinning : Not recommended.
Cleaning : Tap water.
Conditions : Temperature between 5°C and 40°C, relative humidity of less than 85%, preferably
between 10:00 and 16:00. Ideally, apply when the temperature of the substrate is at least
2⁰C above dew point, if possible away from direct sunlight.
Drying time : Touch dry 30 Minutes – 1 Hour at 23°C. Note: higher temperatures will accelerate the
drying times (approximately halved for every 10⁰C increase), whilst lower temperatures will
retard the drying times (approximately doubled for every 10⁰C decrease.
Recoating time : 4 Hours at 23°C.
Requirements : Two Coats
Surfaces must be sound, clean and dry (moisture content below 15%) before painting.
1 Interior cement plaster : One coat Rainbow Plaster Primer
2. Gypsum plaster : One coat Rainbow Plaster Primer
3. Wood : One coat Rainbow Pink Primer
4. Mild steel : One coat Rainbow Red Oxide Primer
1. Gloss enamel : Sand well, clean and apply directly.
2. Emulsion paint : Clean well and apply directly.
3. Chalky surfaces :Wire brush and apply one coat Rainbow Bonding Liquid
4. Poor condition surfaces :Strip down and treat as new work.
1. Keep out of reach of children.
2. Ensure to maintain good ventilation during application and drying process.
3. In case of skin contact, wash with soap and water or a recognised skin cleaner. Avoid contact with eyes. In
case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with running water and seek medical advice.
4. If product is ingested drink plenty of water or milk. Do not induce vomiting at any time. Seek medical advice.
5. To avoid any risk of spillage, always transport in a secure upright position