An extremely high performance matt acrylic emulsion, formulated to give good
flow properties resulting in a matt finish.
Download Material and Technical Data Safety SheetsPlease enter your email to download Material Safety Data Sheet and Technical Safety Data Sheet for this product.
Quick drying, simple to use
Application by brush or roller
Excellent water resistance and binding power
Low dirt retention
- Correctly prepared interior and exterior unglazed brick and
cement plaster free of hairline cracks.
- Sound previously painted surfaces.
- Correctly prepared gypsum plaster and fibre cement boards.
Type : Styrene/ Acrylic Co-Polymer
Viscosity : 110– 115 Kµ
Specific Gravity : 1.38 – 1.43
Mass Solids : 60 – 64%
Spreading Rate : 8– 10m²/L dependent on surface texture and porosity.
Gloss Level : Matt
Colour : Wide range of colours
Method : Roller brush or airless spray gun.
Thinning : Not recommended.
Cleaning : Tap water.
Conditions : Temperature between 5°C and 40°C, relative humidity of less than 85%,
preferably between 10:00 and 16:00. Ideally, apply when the temperature of
the substrate is at least 2⁰C above dew point, if possible away from direct
Drying time : Touch dry 30 Minutes – 1 Hour at 23°C. Note: higher temperatures will
accelerate the drying times (approximately halved for every 10⁰C increase),
whilst lower temperatures will retard the drying times (approximately doubled
for every 10⁰C decrease.
Recoating time : 4 Hours at 23°C.
Requirements : Two Coats
Surfaces must be sound, clean and dry (moisture content below 15%) before painting.
1 Exterior cement plaster : One coat Rainbow Plaster Primer
2. Gypsum plaster : One coat Rainbow Plaster Primer
3. Wood : One coat Rainbow Pink Primer 4.
4. Mild steel : One coat Rainbow Red Oxide Primer
1. Gloss enamel : Sand well, clean and apply directly.
2. Emulsion paint : Clean well and apply directly.
3. Chalky surfaces : Wire brush and apply one coat Rainbow Bonding Liquid
4. Poor condition surfaces : Strip down and treat as new work.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Ensure to maintain good ventilation during application and drying process.
- In case of skin contact, wash with soap and water or a recognised skin cleaner. Avoid contact
with eyes. In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with running water and seek
- If product is ingested drink plenty of water or milk. Do not induce vomiting at any time. Seek
- To avoid any risk of spillage, always transport in a secure upright position