An extremely high performance matt acrylic emulsion, formulated to give good
flow properties resulting in a matt finish.
Quick drying, simple to use
Application by brush or roller
Excellent water resistance and binding power
Low dirt retention
- Correctly prepared interior and exterior unglazed brick and
cement plaster free of hairline cracks.
- Sound previously painted surfaces.
- Correctly prepared gypsum plaster and fibre cement boards.
Type : Styrene/ Acrylic Co-Polymer
Viscosity : 110– 115 Kµ
Specific Gravity : 1.38 – 1.43
Mass Solids : 60 – 64%
Spreading Rate : 8– 10m²/L dependent on surface texture and porosity.
Gloss Level : Matt
Colour : Wide range of colours
Method : Roller brush or airless spray gun.
Thinning : Not recommended.
Cleaning : Tap water.
Conditions : Temperature between 5°C and 40°C, relative humidity of less than 85%,
preferably between 10:00 and 16:00. Ideally, apply when the temperature of
the substrate is at least 2⁰C above dew point, if possible away from direct
Drying time : Touch dry 30 Minutes – 1 Hour at 23°C. Note: higher temperatures will
accelerate the drying times (approximately halved for every 10⁰C increase),
whilst lower temperatures will retard the drying times (approximately doubled
for every 10⁰C decrease.
Recoating time : 4 Hours at 23°C.
Requirements : Two Coats
Surfaces must be sound, clean and dry (moisture content below 15%) before painting.
1 Exterior cement plaster : One coat Rainbow Plaster Primer
2. Gypsum plaster : One coat Rainbow Plaster Primer
3. Wood : One coat Rainbow Pink Primer 4.
4. Mild steel : One coat Rainbow Red Oxide Primer
1. Gloss enamel : Sand well, clean and apply directly.
2. Emulsion paint : Clean well and apply directly.
3. Chalky surfaces : Wire brush and apply one coat Rainbow Bonding Liquid
4. Poor condition surfaces : Strip down and treat as new work.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Ensure to maintain good ventilation during application and drying process.
- In case of skin contact, wash with soap and water or a recognised skin cleaner. Avoid contact
with eyes. In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with running water and seek
- If product is ingested drink plenty of water or milk. Do not induce vomiting at any time. Seek
- To avoid any risk of spillage, always transport in a secure upright position