School Board Paint
A special formulated school board paint for schools and colleges.
Download Material and Technical Data Safety Sheets
Please enter your email to download Material Safety Data Sheet and Technical Safety Data Sheet for this product.
- Easy application with brush.
- High abrasion resistance with anti-skidding chalk properties.
1. Used on chalk board and matt finish to avoid glare at acute angles
2. It is also used as a decorative matt enamel finish
Type : Medium Oil Alkyd
Drying Time @ 25°C : Surface dry : 4 hr
: Hard dry : 18 hrs
Recoating Time : 18 hrs
Viscosity : 67 – 75 Kµ
Specific Gravity : 1.20 – 1.30
Mass Solids : 57 -60%
: 10– 12m²/L dependent on surface texture and porosity.
Colour : Black and Green
Mixing : Stir well before use with a flat paddle to an even consistency. Stir occasionally during use.
Method : Roller brush or airless spray gun.
Thinning : Mineral Turpentine if required to maximum 10%.
Cleaning : Mineral Turpentine
Conditions : Temperature between 5°C and 40°C, relative humidity of less than 85%, preferably
between 10:00 and 16:00. Ideally, apply when the temperature of the substrate is at least
2⁰C above dew point, if possible away from direct sunlight.
Drying time : Touch dry 4hrs at 23°C. Note: higher temperatures will accelerate the drying times
(approximately halved for every 10⁰C increase), whilst lower temperatures will retard the
drying times (approximately doubled for every 10⁰C decrease.
Recoating time : 18 Hours at 23°C.
Requirements : Two Coats
Surface must be clean and free of debris prior to painting. All wooden surfaces must be primed with appropriate
1 Litre and 5 Litres tin cans..
1. Keep out of reach of children.
2. Ensure to maintain good ventilation during application and drying process.
3. In case of skin contact, wash with soap and water or a recognised skin cleaner. Avoid contact with eyes. In
case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with running water and seek medical advice.
4. If product is ingested drink plenty of water or milk. Do not induce vomiting at any time. Seek medical advice.
To avoid any risk of spillage, always transport in a secure upright position