An alkali resistant and hardwearing glossy paint for application on cement/concrete floor surfaces.
Download Material and Technical Data Safety SheetsPlease enter your email to download Material Safety Data Sheet and Technical Safety Data Sheet for this product.
- Medium glossy, quick drying finish
- Alkali resistant fast colours used
- Prevents disintegration of cement floors
1. Direct application to new but dry cement or concrete floor both internally and externally.
2. May be applied to previously painted or old cement surfaces provided the surface is clean, sound and free
from wax polish.
Type : Medium Alkyd
Drying Time @ 25°C : Surface dry : 4 hrs
: Hard dry : 18 hrs max
Recoating Time : 18 hrs
Viscosity : 70 – 75 Kµ
Specific Gravity : 1 – 1.10
Mass Solids : 58 -60%
: 6 – 8mm²/L dependent on surface texture and porosity.
: Medium Gloss
Colour : Green, Grey and Red
Mixing : Stir well before use with a flat paddle to an even consistency. Stir occasionally during use.
Method : Roller brush or airless spray gun.
Thinning : Mineral Turpentine if required to maximum 10%.
Cleaning : Mineral Turpentine
Conditions : Temperature between 5°C and 40°C, relative humidity of less than 85%, preferably
between 10:00 and 16:00. Ideally, apply when the temperature of the substrate is at least
2⁰C above dew point, if possible away from direct sunlight.
Drying time : Touch dry 4hrs at 23°C. Note: higher temperatures will accelerate the drying times
(approximately halved for every 10⁰C increase), whilst lower temperatures will retard the
drying times (approximately doubled for every 10⁰C decrease.
Recoating time : 18 Hours at 23°C.
Requirements : Two Coats
New Concrete: Ensure that the surfaces are clean and dry before painting. Very smooth surfaces should be acid
etched to provide ideal substrate for two coats of floor coat.
Old concrete: Old concrete and cement surfaces which have been in use for a long time should be thoroughly
scrubbed with an appropriate cleaner to remove dirt, fats, and oils. Rinse with copious amounts of water and allow
to dry. Previously Painted
Concrete Surfaces: Surfaces must be clean and in sound condition before painting. All flaking paint must be scrubbed down as required.
1 Litre and 5 Litres tin cans
1. Keep out of reach of children.
2. Ensure to maintain good ventilation during application and drying process.
3. In case of skin contact, wash with soap and water or a recognised skin cleaner. Avoid contact with eyes. In
case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with running water and seek medical advice.
4. If product is ingested drink plenty of water or milk. Do not induce vomiting at any time. Seek medical advice.
5. To avoid any risk of spillage, always transport in a secure upright position